Skip to main content

Fortune Teller Card

Hi. This is my second post in a day. I'm on a role. This time I've made a Tatty Twinkle card the images created by Nikky Hall called Fortune Teller. I used The First Tatty Twinkle CD rom which can be found here. This Tatty Twinkle can also be bought as a stamp which can be found here.
I created the curtains myself for her to stand behind. The whole thing is coloured using watercolour pencils.
I'd like to enter this card into are The Pencil Case Challenge blog which can be found here. The challenge is called K for Kraft/Black. I've created this card just for this challenge. I'm not used to creating dark coloured cards so it was quite a challenge for me. Anyway here it is.
Thank you for stopping by.

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card