Skip to main content

Baby Boy Card

Hello. I have a new baby boy card to share with you today. I enjoyed making this as I've not made many new baby cards. I've created this card using a Gerda Steiner Designs digital stamp. This stamp is called Elephant and Bird and can be found here. There are lots of other cute animal stamps and digital stamp that can be found on her online shop.

I've coloured this image using watercolour pencils. I've embellished with a blue bow that I made. A Robert Addam set of baby items metal die. Also some sequins.

I'd like to enter this card into Gerda Steiner Designs Challenge called The Share Your Designs Challenge which can be found here. This is challenge number 15.

I'd also like to enter this card into The Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog called Anything Goes which can be found here.

The last challenge I'd like to enter this card into is The Create and Inspire Challenge Blog called Anything Goes. This challenge can be found here.


Thank you so much for stopping by.

Comments

  1. Lovely card! Thanks for sharing!!! Have a FAB day! Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Santa's Little Helper Card