Skip to main content

Beach Themed Card

Hi. Thank you so much for stopping by today. I'd like to share another card I made with Valentines Hunny digital stamp from Sassy Studio Designs. This digital stamp can be found here. This time I wanted to make a beach themed card. With lots of different textures and elements on it.

I coloured her with pencils. For the background I took plain blue card and wrapped and stuck material netting on it. I used the Brother Scan and Cut to create the steering wheel which is a birds cards design. Which I try to colour a wood effect on it. The steering wheel can be found online here. I embellished with string, a string bow, glass beads and sea shells.

I made this card for Sassy Studio Designs Facebook group which can be found here.  I'd also like to enter this card into the Sassy Studio Designs blog which can be found here. This week's theme is called Your Choice. Why don't you pop along and join in with the fun.

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog.

Comments

  1. Very pretty! Love the embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Santa's Little Helper Card