Skip to main content

Sassy Skater Card

Hi there. Today I've got another Valentine type love card this one is for teenagers. I've made it using Skater Sassy digital stamp that I got as a one day only freebie on Samantha Aguilera's Sassy Studio Designs Facebook group. This is no longer available as a freebie but may be able to be buy from her online store here. This is a new stamp design shop that I only discovered last week.
I made this card by colouring the image with Spectrum Noir (bright set) Markers and highlighting with pencils. I created the wording myself (I tried to do a play on words. I'm not sure if it actually works.) I've used a Tonic Scalloped circle trellis die. I added plain coloured background papers as this card all about the Sassy Skater. I drew out and cut two hearts as embellishments.
I'd like to enter this onto the Sassy Studio Designs blog challenge which can be found here. This challenge is called Happy Valentines Day. This will be the first time I've entered into this challenge.
I'd also like to enter this card into the Pencil Case Challenge blog. This challenge is called More then one and can be found here. I believe that this card fits into that theme as it has two hearts.
The final challenge I'd like to enter this card into is called Deep Ocean Challenge blog and can be found here. The challenge is called Hearts.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.

Comments

  1. Great card. Love the colors and the red stripe in her hair. Thanx for joining us this week at SSD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design! Love your color choices! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card; great colour combo!
    Thank you for joining in with our challenge at The Pencil Case! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. I love it. Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Santa's Little Helper Card