Skip to main content

Skipping by Bunny

Hello. Yesterday me and my daughter had a fun afternoon of crafting. We created cards using the new Gerda Steiner Designs digital stamp called Jump Rope Bunny. This stamp can be found here. This was given to me for free as I played alone with her January Monthly Challenge.


To create this card I've used a embossed folder. The sentiment is from a Peachy Keens stamp set. The butterflies and the frame around the bunny are from The Tatty Twinkle Beautiful Surprises CD rom. I also added a small flower to her ear. I've coloured using pencils. I coloured around the image and sentiment with pink to match the butterflies but it seems to look red on my picture to me.. I'm not sure why. Maybe I should have coloured in purple instead.


This card has been designed for Gerda Steiner Designs February Monthly Challenge. To join in with the fun you can find this challenge here.




My six year old daughter really liked this bunny. She has coloured this which she wants to add to a card. I told her I'd share her work on my blog. She has coloured using my (big girl's pen's) Spectrum Noir Markers and her own colouring felt pens. She has embellished with small punch shapes of hearts, butterflies, crowns and flowers. She also added sequins.



Thank you for stopping by.

Comments

  1. hihi!!! so glad you liked this bunny and your daughter, too! :) My 4-year old colored this little guy in blue. hehe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, both cards are quite adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card Victoria. Your coloring is awesome. So sweet that your daughter made one too. I love all her coloring. Just delightful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Santa's Little Helper Card