Skip to main content

Spring Inspired

Hi. I hope everyone is having a great day. Last night I made this card using a Gerda Steiner Designs digital stamp. This stamp can be found here and is called 408 Girl and Bunny. This image is currently a freebie. I put her in a scene using Nikky Halls Tatty Twinkle Beautiful Surprises CD. The wording is from a Peachy Keens stamp set. I wanted to create a spring inspired card full of colour and life.

I've coloured this whole card using Spectrum Noir Markers and added shading with pencils. I cut out the leaves and flowers using the Brother Scan and Cut.

I've made this card for Gerda Steiner Designs Share Your Designs Challenge which can be found here.

I'd like to enter this card into the Little Miss Muffet Challenges blog called Anything Goes. This challenge can be found here.

I'd also like to enter this card into the Graphit Markers Challenge blog. This blog can be found here. This challenge is called Spring Greens. I hope this card fits in with the theme.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Comments

  1. Oh look how pretty! I've never used those markers, I'm so tempted to buy some. I'm a marker addict!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Santa's Little Helper Card