Skip to main content

Valentine Hunny

Hello. I hope your having a nice day. Today I've made a card unlike anything I've made before. I joined the Sassy Studio Designs Facebook group and wanted to join in on her progressive challenge within the group. I obtained this image for free as I'm new to the group. As long as I play along with the challenge I can receive next months image for free. The Sassy Studio Designs digital stamp is called Valentine Hunny. This image can be found here at her online shop. I've used Polkadoodles Rose Budd CD to create the scene background around the image. This CD can be found here.

I coloured, cut and stuck the image on top. I used a combination of Spectrum Noir Markers and pencils to colour Valentine Hunny and the scene background. The key and lock is a Xcut die set. I hope you like it.
I'd like to enter this card into the Sassy Studio Designs Facebook Group Progressive Challenge for February which can be found here.

I'd also like to enter this card into the Sassy Studio Designs blog challenge called My Favourite colours. This blog can be found here. My favourite colour changes depending on my mood but currently I like big bold bright colours. I'm loving my pink coloured Spectrum Noir Markers. 

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog today I really appreciate it.

Comments

  1. Great card! Love your design! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect background with this image! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Santa's Little Helper Card