Skip to main content

With Love Kitten

Hi. I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I finished of a card last night that I'm sharing today. The image on this card is a Greda Steiner Designs digital stamp called Love You Kitten which can be found on her online shop here.

Using the sentiment 'With Love' makes it a very versatile card. The sentiment is from a Tatty Twinkle CD rom. I've coloured this little kitten with watercolour pencils. I've used the Tattered Lace ivy die. The Spellbinders Marrocan Accents die set (the small flowers.) Also I've used a cheery Lynn butterfly die. For the background I've used a Provo Craft embossing folder.

Challenges

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenge

Gerda Steiner Designs Share Your Designs Challenge which can be found here.

The Pencil Case Challenge blog which can be found here. The theme is L for Love/Romance.

The Polkadoodles Challenge Blog called Love and Romance. This challenge can be found here.

Another Challenge I think this card will be perfect for is In The Pink Challenge Blog. The challenge is called With Love which can be found here.

Also The Cute Card Thursday Blog. This challenge is called In the Pink and can be found here.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.

Comments

  1. Victoria, I love your card. You have coloured that sweet image beautifully and your card design is really pretty. Thank you for joining us this time at In The Pink.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the cute kitty. Thank you for joining in this weeks CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love the way you have coloured that cute kitty.
    Thank you for joining in with the 'Love & Romance' challenge at Polkadoodles Mia - DT Member xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely creation
    Thank you for joining us at The Pencil Case
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful make, Love it! Thanks so much for joining us for our Love & Romance challenge over at Polkadoodles
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Santa's Little Helper Card