Skip to main content

Little Boys Mouse Card

Hi. I've made a little boys birthday card I'd like to share with you today. The image is a Greda Steiner Designs digital stamp called Mouse with Balloon. This stamp is currently free on her online shop which can be found here.

I've coloured this little mouse with watercolour pencils. I've added a digital scene behind the mouse and the sentiment using Nikky Halls Tatty Twinkle Beautiful Surprises CD rom. The die I've used are Marrocan Motifs and Accents die set. For the background I've used two embossing folders one on each colour to add a bit of interest to the background.

I'd like to enter this card into the Gerda Steiner Designs Share Your Designs Challenge which can be found here.

Also I think this card will be perfect for the Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge blog called Spring Colours. This challenge blog can be found here.

The final challenge blog I'd like to enter this card into is the Little Miss Muffet Challenges blog. You can join in with this challenge here. The theme is Anything Goes.

Thank you for stopping by.

Comments

  1. A delightful image and card, love the die additions. Spent a little time viewing you blog, what great work.

    Thank you so much for your visit and comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to say, it would be lovely to follow you, but there is no link to enable me. If you get one, would you let me know please?

      Delete
  2. Beautifully coloured and so sweet. Good luck in our Spring Colour challenge at Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh so pretty, thanks for joining our Polkadoodles challenge, hugs, Carol DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card