Skip to main content

Steampunk Themed Bella Bride

Hi. I've made a Steampunk themed card that I'd like to share with you today. I've using a digital stamp called Bella Bride designed by Sassy Studio Designs. There online shop can be found here. I got this digital stamp from there Flash Back Friday on there Facebook group which can be found here.

I've never made a Steampunk themed card before so I wasn't quite sure what to do. So I researched the theme. In the end I loved creating with this theme. I have coloured most of this card using Rangers Distress Inks like watercolours. I used Vintage Photo and Wild Honey colour. I used a Marianne Designs clock die set. Two embossing folders for the background. I needed some cogs/gears but I don't have any dies of them. So I used my brother scan and cut to create some using pre made shapes on the machine and I put them in a way to make the look of cogs/gears and bolts. I think they turned out very well in the end.

I've made this card for the Sassy Studio Designs blog challenge which can be found here. The theme was Steampunk.

I'd like to enter this card into the Create and Inspire Challenge Blog called Anything Goes. This challenge can be found here.

I'd also like to enter this card into Shortbread Challenge blog. The challenge is called Anything Goes. This blog can be found here.



I hope that you like my creation. 
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today. 

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous, I love the colors and composition! Thank you for joining us at DTBST this week, I hope to see you again soon! GDT Jessi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I love the color of her dress. Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card