Skip to main content

GSD Juggling Tiger with Audience

Hi everyone! I totally love this month's Outlaws Progressive Challenge image. The company sponsoring the challenge this month is a company I'm very familiar with and totally love Gerda Steiner Designs. The image is Juggling Tiger Digital Stamp and I adore him!

I decided to add a whole bunch of Gerda Steiner Designs digital stamps. I've made them smaller, in a group and set back. This was to create a audience of critter friends. I've used Bear Hug, Cheese Please, Jump Rope Bunny, Mouse Munching on Cookie, Mouse with Balloon, Mouse with Drink and Piggy Swimming.

I've coloured them all with Spectrum Noir Markers and Aquarell Pencils. Then fussy cut them out. I hand drew, coloured and embossed a stand for the Tiger. I've stuck him and his juggling balls to foam tape to make him stand and appear to be closer then his audience. The sentiment is from Desert Diva Blog.


I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges






I hope that you like my card. Thank you for stopping by today.

Comments

  1. Victoria, Oh my what a sweet card. So cute. Great coloring!! Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}However, I can't seem to find that you’re a follower of our blog. Please make sure you are, you may end up being a winner and it would be a shame for you to miss out on our fabulous prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! Thanks for joining us at TTCRD xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is too cute. Love all the colors and the sweet sentiment. Thank you for joining the Creative Knockouts Challenge.
    April

    ReplyDelete
  4. Victoria your card is amazing with all those lovely critters. Like you, I love Gerda's images and they are so much fun to play with.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card