Skip to main content

LS Picture Christmas Card

Hello so I've been playing around with card designs. I decided to create a picture card. I've used a Lemon Shortbread Digital Stamp called Christmas Tree Decorating. The card has been designed for the new Lemon Shortbread Blog Challenge #31.

I've coloured them with Spectrum Noir Markers and Pencils. Then I die cut the shape in the card and added a piece of card to cover the whole of the back. I then slid my picture inside the card.. Which can be removed if they like to. I kept the background simple by adding die cut snowflakes. The sentiment is a digital stamp created by Desert Diva Blog. I've finished of with a homemade lacy bow. I added a photo of my two children dressed up, on this card and gave it to my Mum. 

Here's the fisnished card. 

I'll be adding this card to the Lemon Shortbread Facebook Group

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges

Thank you for stopping by. 

Comments

  1. What an awesome photo card! Love the sweet image---just perfect for a treasured photo! Thanks for joining the challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack this week!
    Christine
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous photo card ... I love it
    Thanks for joining us at Craft-DeeBowZ , good luck and merry Christmas
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image and frame. Love the use of soft colors on it. Thanks for sharing at Tuesday Throwdown's Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely frame. Thanks for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Alpna-DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card