Skip to main content

CDD Flower Basket Skunk Pop Up Box Card

Hello. I'd like to share a Pop Up Box Card I've made using a adorable Craftin Desert Diva's digital stamp called Flower Basket Skunk. If you like this guy there are so many fabulous new images, svg files and die cutters in the store at the moment you can find them here. Over on the Craftin Desert Diva's Gallery Group there have been lots of fantastic inspiration creations by the Design Team showcasing them.


Here's a close up of the adorable Craftin Desert Diva's image!!

I had so much fun with this card! I loved creating the scene for the adorable image. I've coloured Flower Basket Skunk using Touch Five Markers and Rembrandt Aquarell Pencils. I created the background base from grass die cuts coloured with Green Grass Distress Inks. I've added brick embossing folders on the under base of the card and swirl embossing folder to the blue background. The sentiment I computer generated myself. Then I embellished with lots of flowers, a Heart Banner Die, flower and bird die cuts on the side and small butterflies punches stuck to acetate.

I created this card for the Craftin Desert Diva's May's Mood Board Monthly Challenge. You can find this challenge in the Facebook group.

Using this mood board.

I'd also like to enter this card into the following other challenges

I hope that you like my card. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. 

Comments

  1. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers 'Floral Profusion' with your cute card Victoria

    June/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful box card, the grass with all the colorful flowers work so well on it. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello... it’s lovely to see you have joined in the ‘Summer Colours’ challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Beautiful card design using a super image, great colouring and fab dies... Good luck in the draw and we hope you will come back again soon.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous pop up box! Thank you for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door! Looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge and good luck!
    Regards,
    Sunila & Aditi,
    Dots to Lines- DT TTCRD
    www.dotstolinesblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, so cute! Thank you for sharing your card and joining in my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty card. Thank you for joining in at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card