Skip to main content

CDD Deer Friend

Hi. I'm sharing my latest card. I've used the adorable Deer Friend (link includes my Affiliate) digital stamp by Craftin Desert Diva's. The matching sentiment came with the cute image.


I've coloured this image using Touch Five Markers and Pencils. I've used some Craftin Desert Diva's Die Cut Set to create the scene. These sets are Outdoor Landscape 2 Die Set and Garden Boarder Die Set. I've coloured the background die cuts using Distress Inks then I've layered them up to create depth.

I've designed this card as inspiration for the Craftin Desert Diva's October Mood Board Facebook Challenge.


This is a picture of the October Mood Board Challenge image. The things that inspired me to create this card was the colours and the outside scene image with the trees and leaves with just a small amount of sky showing (which is why I've got mainly brown and green in the background.) We'd love it if you could join in this challenge.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by today.

Comments

  1. What a lovely card!
    Thanks for joining Crafty Friends

    DT Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations! Ciao, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute!

    Thank you for joining at our Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge
    Looking forward to see you at the next challenge

    X
    Diana
    Diana's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image & beautifully colored! Love the die cuts you used to make this darling scene! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one sweet deer! Adorable card! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card