Skip to main content

Sandra's Baubles Clean and Simple Card

Hello. I'd like to share a Christmas card I've made for the Outlaws December Progressive Challenge using this image called Baubles made be Sandra VanBlaricum and gifted to us that play along with the challenge. Here is a link to Sandra's blog and Sandra's Facebook Page. We got three versions of the image. I decided to use this one. The sentiment came with the image. 



I've coloured the images using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I keep the background clean and simple to keep the focus on the image. I've embellished with some die cut pine branches and flowers that I've coloured to match through baubles.

I'd like to share this card into the following challenges 



Comments

  1. Your festive card is so pretty, Victoria, and I love how you've colored the Baubles image! Thank you for sharing with us at Words2CraftBy for our Christmas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victoria, Happy 2018! This is just so pretty, and I love that you kept the focus on those beautifully colored ornaments! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Words 2 Craft By, as well as joining us as a follower. Looking forward to seeing more of your lovely creations in upcoming challenges. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.
    Janis, Owner & Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project - thank you for entering Crimbo Crackers and hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, festive card. Thanks for sharing at Holly & Ivy.
    Janis, Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card