Skip to main content

Sasayaki Glitter July release and freebie

Hello!! Today is the first of July and that only means one thing. It's release day at Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps!! I had the pleasure of colouring up some images from the new release. I'd like to share and hopefully inspire you with the possibility of these new fun images. There is also a feebie (for 24hours only) to celebrate this new release which you can find at the Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Group.

 First up we have Elly In The Rain. I think she would be perfect for a under the weather/get well card. As well as a get well friend card because I'd say the mouse is her friend.

Next up we have the ever so sweet Gift Amy.

 So this is Wine O'clock. I couldn't decide between white or red wine.. So I did both!! Ha ha!!

 This adorable image is called Bunnies On The Boat
I've already turned this image into a card which I will post up soon.

This image is called Winter Peggy 1. She comes as a pack of two. 
With and without glasses. Isn't she so pretty.

 Next up we have the ever so adorable Karate Shy. I totally love him.

Finally here is the last image I got the honour of being able to colour.
She is called Lucy's Flowers.
 This is the 24 hour freebie which you can get from the Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Group. So pop over get this amazing freebie.

 I hope that you like how I've coloured these beautiful images. I have already used some of these coloured images on cards. You can see the rest of the new release images on the Sasayaki Glitter Etsy shop, the Sasayaki Glitter blog and the Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Group.
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog.

Comments

  1. All the images are adorable and your coloring looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card