Skip to main content

Sasayaki Glitter Mid August Release and Freebie

 
Hello crafty friends!! Today it is release day at Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps!! I had the pleasure of colouring up the images from this new release. I'd like to share and hopefully inspire you with some of the possibility of these new lovely images. There is also a feebie (for 24hours only) to celebrate this new release which you can find at the Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Group.

This is Fireman Shy!
I adore all the Shy images!
This guy is adorable!!

Next up I have coloured Angelina.

Here is the very sweet Cara.

I totally loved colouring this image called Mermaid Texting.

And this fun image is Anita and Snake.

The final image in this new release is called Sleepy Kitties aren't they just so sweet. This is the 24 hour freebie which you can get from the Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Group. So pop over get this super cute freebie.
I hope that you like how I've coloured these beautiful images. I have already used some of these coloured images on cards. You can see more colouring and projects using these new release images on the Sasayaki Glitter Blog and the Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Group. You can find these images and loads more adorable digital stamps at the Sasayaki Glitter Esty shop.
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today.
Happy crafting.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card