Skip to main content

ABB Postie Winter Card

Hi again. This is my second post of the day. I think I'm nearly at the end of my Christmas creations for this year. However I have a few more creations I'd like to share. This Christmas card has been created using a Art By Barb Designs Digital Stamp called Postie. I think this is such an adorable image.

So I've coloured it using with a mixture of Spectrum Noir Markers and Rembrandt Aquarell Pencils. I've used Spellbinders die cut in the background and I hole punched some circles to use as snowflakes. Then I added holly shaped stamps and I think that the sentiment is a digital stamp created by Tracy Wray from Crafty Cats 957 Designs Digital Stamps


I'll be adding this card to the Art By Barb Facebook Group. We are having a Christmas break from Challenges in the group but we'd love it if you could stop by. We have a fabulous FB Challenge coming up in the new year.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Thank you for stopping by today.

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card love your image and your design. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card :) Love it... Thanks for sharing your card by Vilda Challenge Blog :) Hugs Ute (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful! I love your coloring too! Thank you for joining our Challenge over on the Vilda Stamps Challenge Blog! DT Mindy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card