Skip to main content

CAAB Thank You Mum Card

Hi! I'm here to share with you my Cute As A Button Inspiration Card for the new Cute As A Button BlogChallenge #34 called Mom. On this card I've used a Cute As A Button image called Working Mom. You can find lots of her gorgeous images to suit lots of different occasions at the Cute As A Button Store.


I've coloured this image using using a mixture of Touch Five Markers and watercolour pencils. The background paper is from a Docrafts Papermania Capsule Collection. I computer generated the sentiment to go with the image. I embellished this card using M&C Boutique die cut sold at The Works. The flourish is a Cheery Lynn Designs die cut called Fanciful Flourish that I've cut up. I hope that you like my card.

I am going to be posting this card on the Cute As A Button Facebook Group. If you have any Cute As A Button creations to share we'd love to see them there. There is a monthly Progressive Challenge going on over at the Facebook group as well.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Comments

  1. Such pretty background paper and dies. The flowers pop with the vibrant color you used.

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our Friendship challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your work with us at Creates and Makes
    WIshing you good luck to win beautiful digistamps !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card