Skip to main content

Dearie Dolls Digi Hockey and Kid Car cards

Hello. I'm stopping by with a teenager boys birthday card used using a wonderful free Dearie Dolls Digital Stamp called Hockey Boy. I did the image quite big to make him the focus of the card. He has been coloured using Touch Five Markers and Pencils. Then I embossed the background. I then added number dies and Sweet Dixie Sentiment dies.



I'd also like to share a card my daughter made also using a adorable Dearie Dolls image called Kid Car Varoom. She made this card when she was six for her little brothers birthday... She even added his age to the car (her idea not mine.) The image is foam padded up and attached to a split pin. This design is so the image is able to spin. I helped her by doing the cutting and helping to put it together after she asked to make this style of interactive card. Her brother loved it.

I hope that you like our cards!

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 336 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card Victoria and your daughters is so sweet too. Thank you for taking part in the That's Crafty Blog Challenge...
    Tracey.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card