Skip to main content

CDD Merry Little Christmas Eve Cards

Hi. I am back to share two Christmas Card I've made using a fantastic Craftin Desert Diva's digital stamp called  Christmas Eve.

On this first card I've used the Santa, the tree and wreath in the collection to make a scene.


I used water colour pencil on this card and I used Touch Five Markers only for Santa's skin. I framed the image with coloured paper.

I've used the Craftin Desert Diva's 
December Facebook Mood Board Challenge. Photo as my inspiration for my card's. I've used the colours, wreath and the Christmasy feel I get on the Mood Board as my inspiration. We'd love for you to stop by and join the fun!




I'd like to enter my first card into the following challenges

The second card is a easel card. I made this card using the wreath and presents in the Christmas Eve digital stamp collection. The adorable pup is from the Grumpy Christmas digital stamp set. The sentiment is from the Ornament Bear digital stamp set.



I coloured the image with a mixture of Touch Five Markers and Pencils. I used distress ink to colour card which I added hole punch white dots to use as snow for the background. To finish of I added a shiny nose on the doggy using diamond glaze.

I'd like to enter my easel card into the following challenges

Thanks for stopping by.

Comments

  1. Love that pup with his antlers - so cute. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous set of CAS cards with amazing images,great coloring and awesome design..thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Christmas card! Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling cards! Great coloring & design on both! Thanks for sharing them in our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card ... so cute ..! Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday ccrafting challenge .
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card